When you are feeding your baby you are keen to do the right thing. We aim to make it easier for you.
We advise you on when and how to introduce new foods as well inspire you with different recipes.
This often works well when it is organised as a group with your NCT or other antenatal group. Sessions are very relaxed and interactive and you can bring your baby along with you.
Talks are for 6 people or more (Max 10)
- What is a healthy diet for a 4-5 month old baby
- Weaning guidelines and timetable
- Ideas for healthy first foods (you get to try and take recipes away)
- Pros and cons of baby led weaning
- Food allergies and intolerances
We also provide one-on-one sessions for weaning or other concerns you may have about your child’s health. These are charged at our normal child consultation rate.
If you would like any more information regarding our services please contact us.
Candida / Thrush